Can Chiropractic Help With Colds and Flu?
Can Chiropractic Help With Colds and Flu?:
RESEARCH SHOWS CHIROPRACTIC ALIGNMENTS CAN INCREASE IMMUNE FUNCTION TO FIGHT COLDS AND FLU
Research at the New York Preventative Medicine Institute showed that individuals who received chiropractic care had better immune function. These results showed up to a 30% IMMUNE BOOST with chiropractic care, and even greater for those under long term care. Results were the same despite age, race, or gender. Here are the proposed reasons:
1. BETTER BREATHING—spine and rib cage alignments helps better breathing.
2. BETTER NERVE FLOW—spine alignments help your nervous system to fight colds and flu.
3. BETTER IMMUNE CELLS—a health nervous system promotes germ-killing immune T cells.
4. BETTER ORGAN FUNCTION—lungs function better with chiropractic.
KEEP UP YOUR CHIROPRACTIC ALIGNMENTS THIS WINTER AND:
– keep warm
– get sunshine for vitamin D
– eat seasonal vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, ginger, garlic, and chilli.
– avoid all sugar, processed foods, alcohol, and tobacco.
– drink 2.1L fluid for women
– drink 2.6L fluid for men
– cover your mouth when sneezing
CALL US ON 9672 6892 FOR YOUR FAMILY’S WINTER IMMUNE BOOSTER. WE ARE HERE TO HELP.
To find out more about “The Gentle Chiropractor Norwest” click here: Gentle Chiropractor Norwest – Bryan Hornby
To find out about our gentle chiropractic Sacro Occipital Technique Norwest click here: Sacro Occipital Technique Norwest
To find out about our other services such as Acupuncture Norwest click here: Acupuncture Norwest