CHIROPRACTIC AND CHRONIC PAIN:
Back Pain, Neck Pain, Sciatica, Nerve Pain, Severe Pain Etc.
Chronic pain simply means any pain that has lasted for more than 3 months. It could be back pain, or neck, in the arms, legs, shoulder, headaches, etc. Musculoskeletal pain (in the muscles and bones) affects a wide number of Australians with $34.3 billion spent annually on chronic pain.
Some things to think about:
- aging population
- 67% report some bodily pain last 4 weeks
- More than 3 million Australians with back pain
- 15% will get arthritis
- 1 in 10 will get disc bulge with/without nerve pain
The source of musculoskeletal pain is more than often from the joints, that creak, grind, rub, irritate.
Pain is relayed to the brain via the nervous system. So it is:
- the bones, muscles and ligaments (musculoskeletal system), together with
- the nervous system that contributes to chronic pain.
Chiropractic treatment effects both:
- the musculoskeletal and
- the nervous system
Therefore targeting a source of chronic pain.
ON YOUR FIRST VISIT
We provide digital posture analysis, history, and examination of:
- sore muscles, bones, and ligaments
- nervous system
- painful areas
We use safe, low force treatments. Our chiropractors teach other chiropractors. We are nationally certified. We are friendly to GP’s. We do not crack/twist the spine.
If you wish, you can BOOK online NOW > click HERE. It’s fast and easy.
Or if you prefer to read more information you can find out about:
Call us 02 96726892 for more information.